Emree is our Brave and POWERFUL CLEAR adhesive. She is amazing for those sensitive clients and has an outstanding bond for a long lasting retention.
How she works :
ANY glue will dry faster when its MORE humid rather than dry. Ideal humidity 50-60%, if you notice that the glue is not drying quick enough use a humidifier, for best results turn on your humidifier 2 hours prior to lashing. Ideal temperature is 64-77 degrees fahrenheit. Keep in mind – the lower the temp is, the dryer the air is. The higher the humidity the faster the dry time the lower humidity the slower the dry time.
- Format: 10ml/0.34 fl oz
- Humidity Range: 25-80% **OPTIMAL humidity 50-60%
- Temperature Range: 64-77 Fahrenheit
- below 25% Humidity 3-4 sec **Reduced Maximum Retention
- 25%-30% :1-2 sec
- 30%-55% : 0.5-1 sec
- 55% + 0.5 sec **Reduced Maximum Retention
**RETENTION: When applied in the optimal environment , CLEAN NATURAL LASHES, and aftercare is on point can be 3-5 weeks!
- Viscosity: Thin but not watery
- Color: clear
- Latex free
**REPLACE BOTTLE EVERY 4 WEEKS!**
- UNOPENED BOTTLES: Keep refrigerated in its original air tight package with silica. Allow 40-45 minutes for adhesive to reach room temp and shake vigorously before use.
- OPENED BOTTLES: Store in its original air tight packaging with silica. or in an air tight container when not in use. Keep away from heaters, direct sunlight, and open flames. Dont leave adhesive in any uncontrolled areas.
- Keep nozzle clean and replace when needed with replaceable nozzles that come with your package along with your nozzle pin.Do not wipe nozzle with cotton based wipes, or wet materials. Recommend using Adhesive wipes, or cotton free makeup sponge or wipe.
- Shake 20-30 sec prior to dispensing glue drop.
- Replace glue drops every 20-30min when in use.
- Can be used for Classic, Volume, and Mega Volume
**FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY**
1. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
2. PLEASE STORE WITH CAP TIGHTLY TO PREVENT INFLOW OF AIR
3. SHAKE 2 MINUTES BY HAND OR 8-10SEC WITH GLUE SHAKER
4. KEEP AWAY FROM OPEN FLAMES. AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH CONTTON FIBERS,SHEETS,DISPOSABLE AS THESE CAN CAUSE COMBUSTION.
5. KEEP BOTTLE TIGHTLY CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE
6. IF DIRECT CONTACT OCCURS FLUSH CONTACTED AREAS IMMEDIATELY FOR 15 MIN WITH LUKEWARM WATER. SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE.